I just need to put this out there.
- Over 60% failure to wear masks and/or social distance.
- Walking past signs that say "Mask Required" and ignoring/laughing.
- Getting "up close and personal" (two feet or less) with essential employees.
- Getting "up close and personal" (two feet or less) with other individuals.
- Pretending that COVID-19/Coronavirus doesn't exist and that it is "business as usual".
- Increasing number of license plates from states that have higher restrictions.
Be kind, be human, be respectful.
Wear a mask and keep your distance.